Wednesday 7 March 2018

A little bit messy

Today the Hochandas one day special is digi crafting and as I said yesterday in my blog it is featuring a CD called jungle of dreams, this is a card which I have made using a couple of the elements from that CD. This card may look messy with its inky splodges but my hands stayed clean, it was all done on the computer.

 
This is really easy and once again I am in my comfort zone here with a square card.
If this CD is like the last one Michelle designed it will actually be a set of three CDs but the one I have used is the go digi CD which is full of digi images which you can re size, re colour, and use as overlays in your graphics program. I always use Craft Artist as my graphics program as I think it is very easy to use.
The CD has files of backing papers which Michelle has made using Brushos and they are all gorgeous but for this card I used one of the more muted colourways. The CD also has a section called embellish it and the black splodges are to be found in this file, I have used them as an overlay on top of the background colour. Once you have created this splodgy background you can print it out and then overlay the sentiment and print out the sentiment topper.
The corners of the topper were die cut using Crafters Companion die`sire essentials, decorative corner 2.
 
.....................................................
 
I have to make an apology for a big mistake that I made in yesterdays blog when I said the clocks would be going forward this weekend. My blogger friend Holly commented on yesterdays post and told me that the clocks don't go forward here in the UK till 25/3/18. Thank you so much Holly, I work weekends and could just imagine me rocking up for work an hour before and it all being locked up.
I had a lovely catch up with my sister yesterday, Pauline is very into parchment crafting at the moment and that is something that I`ve never got to grips with. I will be trying to get my crafting mojo on today as I have to make a start on some samples using some new dies for Crafters Companion, if you loved the last easel dies you will love these new babies.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to have to say about the clock change but felt it needed saying in case it then caught people out. Think they might change in the USA this weekend? Not sure. Glad that you won't be too early for work at the weekend now.
    Love today's card and am sure that Michelle's new CDs will be wonderful.
    P.S. You know me as Nicola ,hollyberry is what appears on blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you mentioned the clocks Nicola, I think you're right about them changing in America and that's what I saw. Thank you for your comments it's always lovely to read them Xx

      Delete