Wednesday 25 October 2017

Cozy winter mittens

The foils shows were a big hit and you can still buy the foils and transfers over on the Crafters Companion web shop but today I`m sharing with you another card which is featured in the Crafters Inspiration 16 magazine.

 
what was used:
sentiment stamps
12.5 x 12.5 off white base card
off white card
red, blue, dark blue and off white card scraps
blue & white bakers twine
watercolour paper scraps
black Versa Fine ink pad
Tim Holtz distress ink pad - vintage photo
4 x peg embellishments
12 x pearl gems
 
A really straight forward twisted easel card which looks more complicated than it is.
 
To make the twisted easel take the base card and fold the front of the card from bottom left corner to top right corner. This is the base for the card but you need a top section so cut a piece of off white card 12.5cm x 12.5cm which you will decorate and stick onto the base card.
 
Decorate the base of the easel card and attach a sentiment which is angled to create a stopper for the top part of the easel card.
 
...............................................................
 
I have no design work on for a while so I am hoping to get some Christmas cards made and I have a birthday card to make for someone who truly loves Christmas so it will be a Christmas card that says Happy Birthday - my friend will love it. Its such a lovely day today I wish I were at home to do a bit of tidying up in the garden but I`m in the cat shop this afternoon so I wont get the time for gardening.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. love your card, the little mittens are so cute
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete