Wednesday 12 April 2017

Lets look into the future

Hello again, I`m showing you a card today that I have made for a Crafters Companion Centura metallic card show on Hochanda but I`m not quite sure when it`s on (probably within the next week, so this is your peek into the future but I don't know how far into the future). I had to use this particular die so that determined the size of the card, I struggled for a while because I wanted to fall into my comfort zone and make it square but I think it turned out OK in the end.



what was used:
Centura Metallics, Precious Golds,
Crafters Companion, Diesire, In My Heart die
Crafters Companion, Shabby Chic, Classic Lilly dies
Crealies CLNestXXL 35 dies
Tonic heart boot punch
21.5cm x 9.5cm white base card
good quality mat white print paper
black card
Serif Craft Artist graphics program - for sentiment
1cm wide cream sheer/satin ribbon
3 x cream mulberry flowers (coloured with distress inks)
pearl heart gem
A really straight forward card, the only tricky bit was gluing the die cut onto the card but I used Collall tacky glue as it is water based and any that seeped out was easily wiped away.
The Lilly flower is quite dimensional and so I used my trusty hot glue gun to stick this onto the card, in fact I used it to stick all the flowers and the bow.
..............................................................................................
As I sit here typing the sky looks very grey but I cant complain after the lovely weather we`ve been having. My grass is still growing at an alarming rate and the lawn mower seems to be unrepairable so were off to buy a new one at the weekend. It was nice to be able to go to the car boot this last Sunday (there is a big one not too far from here at Hemswell Cliff), I managed to get quite a few plants for the garden and Stu trotted around without any pain now that he has had his legs fixed.  I am spending my afternoon in the cat shop today, meeting people and catching up whilst helping a good cause it`s something I love doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment