Thursday 12 January 2017

Is it Valentines Day soon?

Hello, todays card is a sweet little design that I made for a Crafters Companion Diamond Press TV show which I think may be aired on Monday. The little plane is cute and the banner stamp comes separate to the sentiment so you could put anything you want on there and although I made this as a congratulations card I think it would work well as a Valentines card.

 
 
what was used:
gold mirri card
black card
fine detail gold embossing powder
gold crochet thread
 
This is a really simple card to make basically mat and layering and a bit of heat embossing. I have sent the original card off to be shown on TV and forgot to measure the size of the base card (sorry).
 
........................................................
 
Today I have taken my little old car for its MOT and I am waiting for the dreaded phone call from the garage so I am writing this blog to keep my mind active. We have been forecast snow here in Lincolnshire tonight and as I have to drive to work tomorrow I am feeling a bit anxious about that also. I normally lock myself away in my craft room when I am anxious, I did that first thing this morning and made a lovely Birthday card for my sister whose Birthday is in March and I will share it with you when I have taken a picture of it. I hope wherever you live you don't get too much snow and if you do I hope you don't have to go out in it unless its for playing.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment