Wednesday 28 December 2016

Do people do this when it`s frosty?

Hello again, its that funny time in between Christmas and New Year when people who are not working find themselves at a lose end. I am sharing a card which I have made as part of a DT project and although I don't know any golfers I just love the bright colours on the background paper and I put it in because it reminded me of the old fashioned plus 4s and Argyle sweaters that golfers used to wear.



what I used:
Crafters Companion, Die`sire Edge`ables, Hole in One die
Serif Craft Artist, Eye Candy, materials printed paper
Serif Craft Artist, Banner Lite for sentiment
red & black card scraps from stash
good quality white card to print onto and use with dies
Tim Holtz distress ink pads to use as paints - Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutters, Cracked Pistachio,
Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Vintage Photo
blue pastel chalk for sky
Pebeo silver gilding wax for golf clubs
red and yellow pens for colouring in flag and bunker
13mm & 5mm red satin ribbon
black pen or ink pad to mark around flag
 
A really easy card to make and colour in and well worth a go if you have a golfer with a special occasion.
 
............................................................................

 
Its a really frosty start this morning and this was the view from my craft room an hour or so ago, I just love the crisp winter days. This time in between Christmas and the New Year is a bit boring (Im`m not complaining as I am lucky enough to be on holiday), I usually throw myself into some crafting but as I`m waiting for a die cutting machine to be delivered (hopefully today) I am at a bit of a lose end. I have 3 birthday cards to make for friends before 16th January and I have 3 projects to make for Crafters Companion before 9th January so I am really hoping that my Cuttlebug arrives today.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bright fun card. Lovely frosty morning here. Looking forward to getting back into crafting today.

    ReplyDelete