Wednesday 24 August 2016

Pinterest interest

Hello there, this is a card which I made a few days ago and put on Pinterest but didn't get around to writing it up on here and I have had quite a few saves on Pinterest so it seems to be a popular one. I just love Pinterest as a source of ideas and I get quite a lot of inspiration from it when I`m having crafters block. This card features a LC Designs dinkie stamp which is still on offer at the moment and also a Creative Expressions die which comes in three parts, I have used the Holly die but there is also a Poinsettia die which I have used just as a flower on another card in the past (a very useful die).

 
what I used:
LC Designs DinkieRow  Robbin stamp - £2 or on offer 4 for £6
Sue Wilson Poinsettia and Holly Gemini die
Inkylicious greeting stamp
Opal Liquid Perls
Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels - Iced Snow
red raffia twine and embellishments from my stash
 
I made the hessian hearts by sticking a piece of hessian to a piece of fairly thick white card, when the glue had completely dried I punched out the hearts and then painted over the top of the hearts with clear nail polish to stop the hessian from fraying away.
 
............................................
 
Well it was so hot yesterday but Stu and me managed to get the raised beds filled with soil but I didn't bother going to collect the horse manure as the soil filled the beds, I think I will give it time to settle down and then put the manure on. We have to put some plastic sheeting over the beds so that R&R (the cats) don't use it as a big litter box, I don't want that kind of manure going in there. Stu has got some tomatoes already from the plants that he just planted for fun around the garden and I think we will be having them in a salad tonight as it is looking like another hot day today. I`m doing my half day in the Lincolnshire Cat Trust shop this afternoon so I cant wait to see if they have any bargains and meet the lovely people who come to the shop. I hope you have a good day whatever you decide to do with it.

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. No wonder it has been pinned, fab card. Love the image and traditional colours. Just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete