Tuesday 9 August 2016

Olynpic gold is the colour of the day

I don't normally like sport but I have enjoyed watching the Olympics since it began on Friday and yesterday GB got its first gold medal and I think this must have been on my mind when I made this card later on in the day as I have given our little doggie two gold baubles which I think look like gold medals (he probably won them for looking cute). I was rummaging around in a cupboard looking for something else entirely when I found my peel offs which I haven't used for years (can`t even remember the last card I made using them) so they are making an appearance here on this card.
The doggie is a new dinkie stamp from LC Designs, I cut around him for this card and he isn't too difficult to cut out. The worded paper and the base card are by LC Designs also but they are not on sale yet (sneak peek) but keep looking on their shop page because I`m sure they will be out soon.

 
what I used:
LC Designs Christmas sentiments paper - soon to be on sale
LC Designs large scalloped landscape card - soon to be on sale
7 1/2" scalloped circle die
snowflake embossing folder
gold peel offs
embellishments from my crafty stash
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the cute doggies, have the original set. Fab card like the new papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Allison, such an adorable image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute Allison, love the doggy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an adorable card Allison!
    Thank You for the kind comment you left on my blog ;)
    xx from Chicago

    ReplyDelete