Thursday 11 August 2016

A special friend deserves a special card

Its my best friends Birthday today so I had been planning her card for quite a while, for instance she loves her caravan so I wanted to include one on the card. I knew straight away when I saw this digi stamp from Lili of the Valley that I had to have it for Paulas card so then there was just the colour scheme to sort out and I got inspiration for that when I saw these NitWit papers which I downloaded and printed off (the colour of the papers should have been more lilac but I think my printer must be running out of blue ink because it printed these papers more maroon but that's OK they still look good, no mistakes in crafting.



what I used:
LOTV off in the caravan digi stamp
NitWit Lady Folk digi papers (uniquely coloured by my printer)
Marianne Designs LR0271 swirly leaf die
Happy Birthday die
flowers and ribbon/lace from my stash
 
 Ive just received a lovely text from my friend to thank me for the card so I`m glad to say she likes it.


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Allison, a great image and beautiful colours - your friend will love her card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete